What a terrible service. I signed up and paid for 3 months and cancelled on day 3. They give you fake profiles, send you “stock” messages from supposed admirers. Lots of scammers trying to get your private info.
Most Shared Posts
- In the ever-evolving realm of the internet, forum socialmedia girls have emerged as key players, fos0 Shares
- In the realm of online dating, AmoLatina stands as a unique and vibrant platform that goes beyond co0 Shares
- In the vast expanse of the digital world, social media has not only transformed how we communicate b0 Shares
- In the vast and diverse landscape of online dating, discerning the legitimacy of a platform is a cru0 Shares
- In the expansive realm of social media, a distinctive community has emerged, shaping narratives, fos0 Shares
Best Reviewed Businesses
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Join 10.2K other subscribers
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.